We will gladly accept the return of products provided all of the following criteria is met:
- The item(s) must have been purchased within the last 30 days.
- The item(s) must still have the original tags attached.
- The item(s) must never have been used, hemmed, or altered.
- The item(s) should be in resalable condition.
- The item(s) are not any of the following:
- any custom product (including nameplates and embroidered bags)
- athletic supporters (unless still sealed in its original packaging)
Return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer (except in the case of defective items). The Referee's Closet will pay for the outbound shipping on any exchanged items (within the US only) shipped via UPS Ground. Freight for all other shipping methods are the responsibility of the customer. Customers are free to choose any shipping method to send returned items back to us (ie. UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or carrier pigeon), however we strongly suggest the shipping method be something with tracking and insurance for the full value of the item(s) being returned. The customer is responsible for the item(s) until the package is delivered to our warehouse (including any lost packages or damages while in transit).
Please allow up to two weeks after delivery of a returned item for a credit to appear. (We process returns every other week.)